I was at home when I suddenly smelled burnt electronics. This is never a good sign, mostly because I was unable to pinpoint the source right away. Afraid of something slowly smoldering and catching fire I started going over to the breaker box to pull the main breaker for my whole flat - you know, just in case. On my way there I noticed my washing machine wasn't spinning anymore and all the LEDs were dark. So I investigated this first, and, surely enough, it broke :(
Simon was born in 1987 in Vienna. He was always fascinated by electronics and technology. Simon started programming in Basic and later C while he was still in primary school. Over the years he has taught himself more programming languages, software frameworks and working with microcontrollers. He worked on many software projects for small and larger companies and also participated in the EU-funded ENAT (European Network for Accessible Tourism) project. Besides working on DKIA he is also employed as a network administrator at the Austrian Students Association (ÖH).
Travelling, Programming, Electronics, Networks, Bitcoin, Etherum, Bicycling, ...